Tuesday 16 June 2015

Dusting off the cobwebs.







Oh Hey!
I have not blogged in over 20 years! Well that's at least what it feels like.
Reasons? 
- Busy with Uni
- Busy with being sick (Plenty of post coming up on sickness/pain and tips and tricks for dealing with)

Sooooo to get my blog back up and running I've chucked in a few instagram images of things I've been up to :)
Insta: @reneeallen_
Feel free to follow!


Winter weather only means one thing... Boots!       I recently went in for a gastroscopy and treated                                                            myself to Krispy Kreme afterwards.
                                                                           
 Back at home we got a new kitten, most gorgeous      Little collection of nausea meds & 
 thing ever!                                                                                painkillers 

                                Loveeee Melbourne!                       Coffee all day every day.


                          Melbourne Grand Prix 2015.             Bad stomach pain day :(


Much love,
- Renee xxx
                       












3 comments:

  1. very effective blog about such types of hair styles, i really need for this information. thank you for sharing this blog to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I really appreciate reading the post here and also it’s great that the people here are giving their opinion which is really useful for me to decide whether it is good or not. Thank you so much for this detailed info you shared. For a newbie like me , it’s totally helpful for me. I’ll surely follow everything here. Do visit Original True Glory Hair and check out body wave hair for all your hair needs
    Thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete